There are five distinct benefits you should consider when looking at diversification of your portfolio into Managed Foreign Exchange offerings:
1. Potential for higher portfolio returns This means that you’re able to trade long or short, in rising or falling markets.
2. Opportunity for reduced portfolio volatility risk
When added to a traditional portfolio of stocks and bonds, managed futures have the potential to reduce the volatility risk of the entire portfolio.
3. Non-correlation to traditional asset classes
Historically low correlation when compared with traditional asset classes such as stocks and bonds
4. Global diversification in liquid markets
Trade more than 99 currency pairs
5. Real-time online transparency 24-7
Enjoy the ability to view your live account at any time, via your pc, smartphone or tablet.
RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT:
THE RISK OF LOSS IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE, FUTURES AND OPTIONS TRADING CAN BE SUBSTANTIAL. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER SUCH TRADING IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION. THE HIGH DEGREE OF LEVERAGE THAT IS OFTEN OBTAINABLE IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE, FUTURES OR OPTIONS TRADING CAN WORK AGAINST YOU AS WELL AS FOR YOU. THE USE OF LEVERAGE CAN LEAD TO LARGE LOSSES AS WELL AS GAINS. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.